Knowledge institutions and companies who work with sound, have an opportunity to apply for support for new innovation projects.
In order to qualify, you must meet the following criteria:
- At least one knowledge institution and two companies must work together on a new innovation project.
- Project funding will be granted within the following areas:
- Implementation of R&D activities: applied research, development and demonstration
- Preliminary projects and feasibility studies, as a prelude to a larger research and development project
- Identification of user needs and/or exploration of market opportunities
- You can apply across all areas in which the Danish Sound Cluster works.
- All project partners must enter a collaboration agreement, where goals, success criteria, expected effects, and rights to results for the project are clearly stated.
- A budget of between 100.000 - 300.000 DKK per. project to cover the salaries of knowledge institutions
- The application deadline is 10 August 2022. The projects are assessed by the board of the Danish Sound Cluster on the recommendation of the secretariat, and the allocations are expected to take place by the end of August 2022.
- The projects are to be launched in September 2022.
- Application should be submitted to email@example.com must, in addition to a short project description, include budget and hourly spending budget. See LINK below for application form.
- Detailed terms for the projects can be seen here.
Do not hesitate to contact Tinne Midtgaard for questions / dialogue on tel. 3049 7846 or on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click HERE to read about the allocation of Danish Sound Cluster projects (in Danish)
Click HERE to read about innovation and guidelines for business-oriented cluster activities (in Danish)
Click HERE to read about innovation and guidelines for knowledge-based cluster activities 2021 - 2024 (in Danish)
Click HERE application form for projects.