Knowledge institutions and companies who work with sound, have an opportunity to apply for support for new innovation projects.
In order to qualify, you must meet the following criteria:
- At least one knowledge institution and two companies must work together on a new innovation project.
- Project funding will be granted within the following areas:
- Implementation of R&D activities: applied research, development and demonstration
- Preliminary projects and feasibility studies, as a prelude to a larger research and development project
- Identification of user needs and/or exploration of market opportunities
- All project partners must enter a collaboration agreement, where goals, success criteria, expected effects, and rights to results for the project are clearly stated.
- A budget of between 50.000 - 350.000 DKK per. project to cover the salaries of knowledge institutions
- The projects are assessed by the board of the Danish Sound Cluster on the recommendation of the secretariat.
- The projects are to be launched in 2021. The next project call is planned for the beginning of 2022.
- Application should be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org and must, in addition to a short project description, include budget and hourly spending budget. Application form can be requested.
- Detailed terms for the projects can be seen here.
Don’t hesitate to contact Torben Vilsgaard to discuss your project. Give him a call on 2926 0000 or write to him at email@example.com.
Click HERE to read about the allocation of Danish Sound Cluster projects (in Danish)
Click HERE to read about innovation and guidelines for business-oriented cluster activities (in Danish)
Click HERE to read about innovation and guidelines for knowledge-based cluster activities 2021 - 2024 (in Danish)
Click HERE for the project application form (in Danish). Contact Torben Vilsgaard for questions / help.