Present your audio research project
Are you a Master student, PhD or Postdoc doing sound related research at a danish university? Now it's your chance to present your results for a large and relevant audience!
If your project description is selected, we invite you on stage for the research pitch battle at Danish Sound Day, November 17. After your pitch, you will receive feedback from industry representatives, researchers, investors and other organizations from the danish sound ecosystem.
Q & A
Who can participate?
Master students, PhD students or Postdocs affiliated with a danish university - or within one year of graduation / end of contract. If a group project is selected, please choose one individual to represent you for the pitch.
How do I apply?
Simply submit your project description at: email@example.com. Please check out the information box below for detailed information.
What are the selection criteria?
The three best project descriptions will be selected by an expert panel. The panel evaluates and ranks the projects according to their idea, novelty and impact.
- Name, email, institution, position, project title
- Layman project description (Max 1000 characters)
- Long project description (max 2 pages, including references) including:
- Idea - what is the overall idea?
- State-of-the-art - set the scene, what else has been done, how do you differ, what is the novelty in your work?
- Impact - How far is this research from being turned into technology / product / knowledge?
- A relevant figure or illustration
- A few scientific references
- Based on the nomination statements, 3 candidates are invited to pitch.
- The 3 finalists get travel costs and hotel accommodation covered.
- Each finalist gets 5 minutes to pitch during Danish Sound Day 2021.
- A jury selects the winner of the Danish Sound Research Talent Award 2021.
- Besides the honor the winner receives a travel grant at DKK 8.000 (for scientific or educational purpose)