Introduce your startup to an audio tech audience
Do you have a sound tech startup, are you located in Denmark and do you have a CVR number not older than 5 years? Grab the opportunity to present your innovative product, service or solution to an audience of sound tech professionals and enthusiasts!
If selected for the battle, you will pitch and receive feedback from leading industry representatives, researchers, investors and other organizations of the Danish sound ecosystem.
Danish Sound Day event link: here
What are the selection criteria?
Applications will be selected by the executive committee of the Danish Sound Cluster.
The jury evaluation criteria are:
- The novelty of your product/idea
- The market and/or target group insight
- The ability to reach the objectives
- The competencies and experiences in your team/organisation
How to apply?
Please send us your application (max 2 pages) including:
- Company name, year of start, team members, name and contact info.
- Products: Describe your product / service / solution
- Target group: What problems are you solving for who?
- Business model: Money flow, business plan, scalability
- Proof of business: How far are you in the process?
- Relevant links to SoMe, website (s), YouTube, etc.
- Candidates submit their application before October 10 at firstname.lastname@example.org
- 3 selected start-ups are invited to give a 5 min. pitch during Danish Sound Day
- A jury selects the winner of the Danish Sound Startup Award 2022, based on public vote and their own judgment
- Besides the honour, the winner receives (value of DKK 25.000): 3 months office space free of charge at the Sound Hub Denmark, ttechnical or business-related consultancy and free admittance to lab facilities and measurement equipment. Furthermore, exposure through the Sound Hub media platforms included.
- The 3 finalists get travel costs and hotel accommodation covered