Location: Sound Hub Denmark, Peter Bangs Vej 17, 7600 Struer
Possibility of online participation
Date: 26 April 2023
Time: 15.00 – 17.00
Place: Online via Zoom
If you have questions about signing up, please contact Murielle De Smedt, firstname.lastname@example.org
Agenda according to the articles of association:
- Selection of chairman and referee
- Presentation of the board’s annual report, including the status of the adopted strategy and information on ongoing projects
- Presentation of audited accounts for approval
- Approval of the budget for the coming financial year, including determination of subscription fees
- Processing of received proposals
- Election of the board of directors
- Election of auditor
Annual report/financial account will be published on the website no later than one week before the general assembly
Registration necessary (no later than 18/4) via email to Murielle De Smedt (email@example.com) – please indicate whether you choose online or in-person participation.
You are welcome to forward the invitation to a colleague in your company.
Coffee and cake will be served for those present in Struer.
Minutes of the General Assembly: click HERE
When you participate in this event, your time will be used as co-financing for the Innovation Power Project, which is funded by the Danish Business Promotion Board and the Danish Ministry of Higher Education and Science at a standard rate. Read more about Innovationskraft HERE
This event was created in collaboration with IDA Fremtidsteknologi. The participant list of this event will be shared with IDA for statistical use only.
By signing up to this event, you automatically will receive the Danish Sound Cluster Newsletter.