You are working in a key role in a startup in the sound industry. You are curious to learn and take advice from an investor and audio entrepreneur. You are also willing to share your own knowledge and experiences.
Why should you participate
Tommy is here to share his perspectives and experiences from the field and help you and your startup better navigate in the “investor jungle”, find and get catch the attention of investors that are an optimal fit for you and your startup. At a more practical level, you will get tools to better prepare your dialogue with potential investors.
Introduction by Tommy – from entrepreneur to investor – What were the “blind spots” as entrepreneur and how his perspectives and behavior changed?
Q&A and open discussion
- How can your startup accelerate its growth with investment?
- The Investor’s perspective: What are investors looking for before investing in a startup? Is there a setup of pre-requirement you as a startup have to fulfil/achieve?
- How as a startup can you find the right investor(s) and how to initiate conversation with investors?
- How can an investor help your startup beyond just capital?
If you have questions about:
- Signing up, please contact Murielle De Smedt at firstname.lastname@example.org
- The content of this network meeting or the profile fit of your startup, please contact Sine Lomholt Thomsen at email@example.com