We’re thrilled to have Hannah Casey, senior manager in network development from the Ellen MacArthur Foundation, as our guest speaker. This nonprofit charity collaborates with business, academia, policymakers, and institutions worldwide to speed up the transition to a circular economy.
Get ready to be inspired on how to set targets towards achieving circularity. We’ll move beyond the “why” and dig into the “how” with Hannah’s help. Hannah will share case stories and provide you with some “food for thought” on how your organization can set targets for its business. Get excited to take your first step towards becoming circular!
During the day, our kind hosts from WS Audiology will also share their approach to circular economy initiatives, and we’ll have a guided tour of the location during the day: Chaojun Li, Director, Global Head of Sustainability; Mariana Villar, Sustainability Manager; Janelle Lim, Senior ESG specialist and Kasper Ødegaard, Build Manager.
Who is this event for?
You are an employee or manager in the sound industry, responsible for translating visions of sustainability into concrete initiatives in your business. You are looking for inspiration from how others have approached the task and are willing to share your own knowledge and experiences in this area.
- 11:00 – Check-in/coffee. Presentation round + what’s on your mind?
- 11.30 – Lunch
- 12:00 – Presentation by WSA
- Science Based Targets (SBTs)
- Life Cycle Assessment (results & outcomes)
- End-of-life devices take-back initiatives
- Circular manufacturing
- Circular strategies for scope 3
- Eco-design for Sustainable Products Regulation (EU Commission)
- 13:00 – Coffee & cake break
- 13:15 – Hannah Casey, Ellen MacArthur Foundation
- How to implement circularity in your organization
- Circular supply chains
- 14:30 – Wrap & next meeting
- 14:45 – Facility tour
- Green building (Renewable energy, Aquifer-based heating & cooling, Sustainable canteen)
- Injection molding department
- 15:30 – Good bye