As importers and manufacturers of electrical products, we are responsible for reusing, recycling or disposing of electronic waste (and soon packaging) in an environmentally responsible manner. However, not all e-waste goes to the recycling centre to get reused or recycled, and not every company knows how to comply with the rules in this field. Join an exciting and interactive event on circular economy, take back structures and first treatment centers – with plenty of time for dialogue and for asking all your questions!!
Who is this event for?
You are an employee or manager in the sound industry, responsible for translating visions of sustainability into concrete initiatives in your business. You are looking for inspiration from how others have approached the task and are willing to share your own knowledge and experiences in this area.
- 11:30: Welcome and sandwich
- 12.15: Presentation round and what’s on your mind.
- 12.30: Guided tour at the Troldtekt production site + Case-story: How to create marketing value of the company’s sustainability initiatives?
- 14:00: Talk (in Danish) by Morten Harboe-Jepsen from Elretur on electronic waste and circular economy. What should we do with our end-of-life products? Are you getting ready to implement the EU packaging directive (Jan 2025)? What does it take to improve the reuse or recycling of sound products?
- 15.45-16:00: Wrap up and next meeting
Campaign video (Danish)
If you have questions about:
- Signing up, please contact Murielle De Smedt at : email@example.com
- The content of this network meeting or your participant profile, please contact Sine Lomholt Thomsen at firstname.lastname@example.org