Who is this event for?
Employees or managers in audio companies responsible for translating visions of sustainability into concrete initiatives in your business. You are looking for inspiration from how others have approached the task and are willing to share your own knowledge and experiences in this area.
The meeting will have an informal, dialogue-based format, so that everyone can share experiences, concerns, and questions, and we hopefully all will get inspiration and methods to proceed our important work in this area.
- Welcome by Danish Sound Cluster and by company host Interacoustics + short tour of the site
- Check-in and lunch: Who is who? – Where is your company today when it comes to sustainability – and what are the ambitions?
- What do you expect to learn in this network and how could we help each other?
- Working within the sustainability field – an overview, by Christian Aage Lundsgaard, Troldtekt
- Case story by Vibeke Pedersen, Troldtekt – the choice and use of the framework “Cradle to cradle”
- Case story by Interacoustics
- Q&A + group discussion
- Wrap up + topics for meeting #2
- Informal networking
You will meet:
Christian Aage Lundsgaard, Project Manager Sustainability, Troldtekt
Vibeke Pedersen Troldtekt
Merete Djernæs Rath, Quality and Environmental system manager, Interacoustics
Sine Lomholt Thomsen and Torben Vilsgaard from Danish Sound Cluster
Colleagues working with sustainability from other companies in the sound industry, like B&O, Alpha Akustik, Icepower, Hindenburg Systems, AIAIAI, Scan-Speak, Jabra, EPOS, DPA Microphones, WSA, Dynaudio, DTU and Aarhus University.
If you have questions about:
- Signing up, please contact Murielle De Smedt at email@example.com
- The content of this network meeting or your participant profile, please contact Sine Lomholt Thomsen at firstname.lastname@example.org