Networking groups for audio companies
Strengthen your work with sustainability
The green agenda, the UN's global goals, circular economy and CO2 reductions are all topics that are starting to fill more and more of our everyday lives. These issues will undoubtedly receive increasing attention amongst consumers of the future, and the audio industry must take sustainability into account in our products and in our branding, if we are to remain competitive.
The sustainability agenda may seem difficult and intangible to some to start working on. However, many audio companies today can easily see themselves in UN-anchored initiatives, such as resource utilization in the industry, technological upgrades and knowledge transfer, diversity in workplaces, sustainable urban development and health services for all. But how should this work be approached, and what should you focus on first?
In the network group, we will grasp these topics. Through mutual sparring, we will build up competencies together and share experiences. We will ensure that we have access to the latest knowledge about trends, tendencies and effective tools within the area of the UN's global goals.
You are an employee or manager in an audio company and are responsible for translating visions of sustainability into concrete initiatives in your business. You want inspiration from how others have approached the task and are ready to share your own knowledge and experiences in this area.
The discussions in the group can be based on general questions such as:
- What is sustainability and how do the UN's Global Goals relate to sustainability?
- How are Danish companies obliged to work with these themes?
- Is there a burning platform - and what does it possibly consist. of?
On the practical side::
- How do you get started on working with sustainability and how do you organize it?
- What are the pitfalls and what challenges should you be ready to tackle?
- Which technical details should be taken into account?
- Which types of certifications exist and which one should you go for?
- Are there new sustainable materials out there?
- How to brand your efforts for sustainable change?
- How do you work with circular business models, and what pays off?
What will you get out of this?
You will have access to a close and confidential network where you will learn and be inspired. You get the opportunity to collaborate with others who, just like you, are responsible for sustainability initiatives in companies in the Danish sound industry. As a group member, you help to shape and prioritize the choice of topics covered, and where the focus should be. The specific themes are agreed upon from time to time to ensure that the meetings are relevant and topical.
Speakers and professional sparring partners:
- Expert in the UN's world goals
- Human Shojaee, President & Sustainability Expert, Sustainary
- Vibeke Pedersen, Head of Engineering, Troldtekt A / S
Christian Aage Lundsgaard, Project Manager Sustainability, Troldtekt
Merete Djernæs Rath, Quality and Environmental system manager, Interacoustics
Sine Lomholt Thomsen and Torben Vilsgaard from Danish Sound Cluster
Colleagues working with sustainability from other companies in the sound industry, like B&O, Alpha Akustik, Icepower, Hindenburg Systems, AIAIAI, Scan-Speak, Jabra and EPOS.
When you participate in this event, your time will be used as co-financing for the Innovation Power Project, which is funded by the Danish Business Promotion Board and the Danish Agency for Education and Research at a standard rate. Read more about Innovation Power HERE