You are working in a key role in a startup in the sound industry. You are looking for inspiration from others in how to handle startup issues. You are ready to share your own knowledge and experiences.
Why should you participate in this network group?
You will get:
- Access to a tight-knit and trustworthy network, where entrepreneurs can inspire each other
- Greater insight into shared problems and inspiration to how to deal with them
- The opportunity to strengthen your professional network to other startups in the audio industry
- Access to matchmaking, partnerships and collaborations in the sound industry
We expect to vary the activities depending on what is needed:
- In-person workshops on chosen topics (2-3 hours) – some of them also with online participation
- Online “check-in” (1 hour)
- 1:1 sparring
- Informal networking (beer or coffee meetups)
- Common participation in networking and conference events
A network facilitator from the Danish Sound Cluster provides meeting invites, programs, as well as “light” facilitation and follow-up.
There are plenty of topics to be covered in this forum, but it is the group members who will decide where the focus should lie. The upcoming themes will be agreed upon at the end of the previous meeting. In that way, we ensure the focus is topical and relevant to the group’s members.
It could be topics like supply chain / production, patents and IP rights, standards, testing and certification or Specific technical issues. Or issues related to commercialization, organization, investments or partnerships: branding / sales, investments, matchmaking with other players in the industry, cooperation with universities, mentorship and/or (advisory) board, CEO challenges in startups, attracting talent, building a team, strategy or innovation processes.
Participation is free of charge for all startups. You can support our work by signing up for a Start-Up / Self-employed Membership or Professional Member